59 Years Old neck/lower face lift - London, GB

I started noticing at the beginning of last year...

I started noticing at the beginning of last year that the skin on my neck was getting loose and I tried to ignore it at first then tried unsuccessfully to cover it with scarves etc, and then decided to just accept it. I then lost some weight during that summer ( about a stone) and it took its toll on my neck even more and on my face, all of a sudden I had jowls. I realised then that I couldn't live with a face I no longer recognised as me. Leading up to surgery I was very worried but I found the whole procedure painless with minimal discomfort. Anyone out there wondering whether or not to do it, my advice is go for it, I haven't had any regrets whatsoever.

59 years old, neck/lower facelift

A few more photos

A couple of more photos to show some bruising which had completely disappeared by day 14

6 month update

A few people have asked me recently if I'm still happy with my face/neck lift 6 months on, so I thought I'd take another photo just as an update. I must say that I'm still really happy with the outcome.

8 month update

8 months post

Cambridge Plastic Surgeon

I found Mr price very professional, caring and informative. He is a leading expert in facial reconstruction so I felt very safe in his hands.