33 Yr Old, Weight Yo Yo

Recently received kybella on 9/20/16. I was...

Recently received kybella on 9/20/16. I was unaware of the side effects. After receiving the injections my face swelled up immediately and I went from having a double chin to having "no neck". It mentally messed with my state of mind and how I felt about my physical appearance for the first four days. Today (day 5) I finally started feeling like myself. I hoping this stuff works until then I'll be updating my progress weekly. So for now here's my picture labeled my where I'm at in days.

Kybella week 1 update

So my neck is finally starting to go down! Thank god! It was embarrassing to leave my house with as big as my neck swelled up. There appears to still be some soreness. And tingling sensation as well underneath my neck were the injections were made. In feeling my neck it feels hard now too no longer jiggly. No sure if that's a sign of kybella working. But for the most part I'm just going with it. On another note. The medical spa called me to follow up on my process of healing which I thought was really nice of them.
Beauty lounge medical spa