IPL - Brown Spots Came Back & Skin Lost Full/youthful Look - Camarillo, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My brown spots from sunbathing were either gone or...

My brown spots from sunbathing were either gone or lightened after healing from the 2nd IPL treatment and I was very satisfied with the results. But after 1 year,the brown spots have returned despite using the doctor recommended sunscreens and extremely limited sun exposure.

Additionally I noticed several months ago that my face had also lost some of its fullness and youthfulness, especially high up on my cheekbones. I can honestly say that there are no long term pros to IPL despite what the medical professionals claim.

The cons are plentiful: expensive, painful even with the numbing cream (used it both times), ugly during recovery (allow 1 week and make-up will NOT cover the ugliness up!) and discoloration returns long term.

Ventura Dermatologist

Dr. K has an arrogance about him and is not grateful for your business. I could tolerate his arrogant behavior IF the results were better than other physicians', but that was not the case. No privacy or discreteness in this office! Side note: his botox injections wore-off in 2-3 weeks and caused bruising at 1 of the 2 sites. I will not ever visit Dr. K again. Ever.