Halo Laser for Poor Texture

At 52 years old I am seeing some normal loss of...

At 52 years old I am seeing some normal loss of collagen and wrinkles. This I can deal with, but the texture of my skin is just awful. I went to Pacifica Institute to get a Vizia and they suggested Halo. When the time came for my appointment the new Halo was not properly set up yet and they offered me a free BBL instead.

The next week I went in for my Halo. I put on numbing cream about an hour and a half before the procedure and took a few Advil. Dr. Kolder said he would do the right side of my face and his new esthetician the left side. I was a little nervous as this was a new procedure for the practice and I was either the first, or one of the first patients. The procedure took about 20 minutes. It was a bit hot at times, but besides that totally not painful. My face was tight afterwards, but some vaseline type cream they gave me at the clinic got rid of that. Recovery was about a week. There was some redness the first days and after that little brown flecks came up that are called Mends, which is normal. I not did get any sloughing. I did swell up, but since I did not go outside anyway, it did not really matter. Dr Kolder offered a free facial 2 weeks later which was great.

I kept waiting for my skin to look better, but did not see a difference. I went back to Pacifica Institute 6 weeks later for a follow up Vizia. It showed that my right side (done by dr Kolder) had improved 20% and my left side (done by the new esthetician) 2%. A very uneven result to say the least! Halo is supposed to be foolproof but that big of a difference suggests operator error. I have not been able to get a proper explanation from dr Kolder. Truth be told, I don’t see an improvement at all on either the right or left side. Maybe they did not do it deep enough? Would I do it again? No... I don't think so, it is not worth the money.
Camarillo Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was super friendly and professional. Appointments were always on time. However I am on the fence with my results, and feel I have not received an explanation. So at this point am not sure if I would recommend Pacifica Institute.