44 Year Old Woman, 120 Pound Weight Loss, Had Huge Bags Under Arms - Camarillo, CA

I had 3 consultations before walking in to Dr....

I had 3 consultations before walking in to Dr. Kolder's office. I was pretty disillusioned before meeting Dr. Kolder. He was the warmest, most informative surgeon I had met. I knew immediately he was the one to do my arms. He did not give me unrealistic expectations nor did he try to sell me multiple procedures and act as if he didn't have enough time for me because I was "only doing my arms." Dr. Kolder did an amazing job with my arms and I could not recommend him and his staff enough. He is an amazing man and an excellent, skilled, kind, compassionate man. If you can get to Camarillo , He is the guy to see. Thank you Dr. Kolder and your beautiful caring staff!
Camarillo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kolder is an amazing skilled surgeon with the bedside manner of an angel. I met with three other surgeons who I just did not feel that with. For me, I need the combination of both. You can be extremely skilled but if you are going to be cold and harsh you aren't the guy I want doing surgery on me. Things come up afterwards sometimes and I don't want to be treated with a poor attitude. Dr. Kolder is top notch. I was sold when he hugged me when he met me :) like I was an old friend! Just such a sweet, Midwestern values, kind of guy and excellent work . Only realistic expectations but he did waaaaay more with my arms than I thought was possible!!! Thank you Dr. Kolder.