Closed Rhinoplasty, Adelaide, AU. 24 yrs old

My procedure is tomorrow! which is exciting! Iv...

My procedure is tomorrow! which is exciting!
Iv wanted this for so long but didn't think I would have the courage to do it.
After reading plenty of reviews and discussing it with a few people who have already had the procedure who are really happy with their results, I felt like, if they can do it, I can! Hell YEAH!
I am getting the dorsal hump of my nose shaved down a tad (the doc said 3ml) and having the tip slightly elevated.
I don't want a whole new nose, just to tidy it up a bit as I feel it looks masculine and elongated. I want it to look more feminine and suited to my face :) I am SO excited to see the results and hope to god it looks good HAHA!

Waking up after surgery

When I woke up in the recovery room i just felt a bit out if it, the roof of my mouth and teeth felt funny. But that went away after a few hours. Other then that, no pain, soon as I was fully awake in my room, I had all the energy in the world! Probably from excitement haha! The only pain was a slight very dull head ache and I felt the tiniest bit sick. I can't believe how easy it was! All Drs and nurses where lovely which made it good. I was admitted at 1pm ish, had surgery around 3, woke up around 4:15, it all happened pretty quick, that's what you want ????

Day 2 - day after procedure

So I was discharged from hospital at around 9:30 this morning. Got my drugs and went home. Cast is coming off next Wednesday. I only slept 4 hours due to feeling uncomfortable in hospital and having obs checks throughout the night. Thankfully I had a room on my own! I'm still leaking at the moment slightly. And still in pretty much no pain. Just tired from no sleep. Iv filled disposable gloves with water and chucked them in the freezer for today. Dr Moore said that the bump on my nose was pretty broad so he broke it and narrowed it. He also said he has lifted the tip a little, which I can sorta see. Iv just been taking heaps of selfies lol and trying to compare them to old photos to see if I can see a difference! I think it is, it's so hard to tell. I am loving this relaxation time as I have a very active little toddler haha, I'm lucky daddy is being so helpful so I can chill ????

Day 3

Iv started to very slightly bruise in the inner corners of my eyes. I'm only leaking from one nostril and it's not blood. Iv got runny nose from hayfever which is annoying. Other then that, still no pain. Slept really well last night , I kept elevated with a U-pillow. Just relaxing and icing my face again.

Cast off

I havnt updated anything because I would have just been repeating myself. Over all I had a great recovery and had pretty much no pain! My toddler hit my cast and that bloody hurt! I had very minimal bruising and swelling so I was pretty impressed with that. Still sleeping elevated. I also had no trouble with eating or drinking the whole time. I guess the worst part about it is waiting to get the ugly cast off your face! So today I got my cast off and I love my results!!! It's pretty much exactly what I wanted. It did hurt a little when it was removed but it was over so quick that it didn't matter! My bf, friends and family like my nose so that's good. Iv just washed my face which felt amazing as I have not been able to all week! Over all this experience was so easy and nog stressful at all, defenatly not what I expected. I'm very pleased that I had a good experience and good results :)
Australia Plastic Surgeon