Emily 40 Years - Sydney, AU

I had enjoyed fairly normal sized breasts which I...

I had enjoyed fairly normal sized breasts which I liked for most of my life. After having three pregnancies my breasts felt empty. If I bent over they sagged. I had lost my shape and I was losing confidence with my body. It took me a long time to make the decision to see a surgeon. I had never had an operation in my life and it seemed like such an over the top thing to do. A good friend advised me to see Dr Ross Farhardieh, she explained the importance of seeing a Plastic Surgeon instead of a Cosmetic Surgeon. I was very grateful for this advice. Upon seeing the amount of study and training that a Plastic Surgeon does over a cosmetic surgeon it was a no - brainer. What I also liked was that Dr Farhardieh has even more experience than most in his field. I felt like I was in the best care possible before I had even met him.

I was impressed immediately with Dr Farhardieh's manner. I am quite a natural person and to be sitting in a surgeons office was quite a surreal experience for me. He was calm and polite. He informed me very honestly about the procedure in detail without dressing it up for me which I appreciated. He even told me to go and think carefully about everything before committing to the procedure. I was adamant that I did not want my breasts to be "too big" or bigger than the original size. He understood that and explained that based on my needs it would be a " subtle enhancement" and that is exactly what he did. It is absolutely exactly what I asked for. The attention that I received after my operation was above and beyond what I expected. Dr Farhardieh checked in on me when I was out of the theatre and settled into my room and again early the next morning making sure I was happy and comfortable. My post op experience was very comfortable and all of my needs and questions were met perfectly. I have read so many reviews about the experiences of others throughout this procedure. Some just about turned me off it all together. I can only hope that anybody embarking on this procedure will feel as cared for and satisfied as I am. My recovery time was so minimal and scarring is not even present although it has been 9 months, the incision is long gone. I highly recommend Dr Farhardieh as he has the experience and precision to make your procedure a wonderful experience like mine.