55 - California

Pfffft! Don't believe the hype. So many people are...

Pfffft! Don't believe the hype. So many people are saying this procedure was "worth it," but I have no idea why. I think it's wishful thinking. It was a complete waste of my hard-earned money. I wish I would have taken before and after photos, but didn't. Had I done so, you would agree. My husband even commented, "I don't see anything different about your skin."

Vampire Facelift

Unfortunately, I didn't take photos of myself, and neither did my doctor/aesthetician. I had micro-needling and then the injection of my blood plasma. What a waste of hard-earned money! I saw absolutely no improvement in my skin, whatsoever. Do NOT waste your money. Don't buy into the hype. Save your money for a rubber hat. That would give you more value than a vampire facelift.

I love this doctor and his staff. I have been going to him for decades. I first saw him for acne. That's how young I was. He was also a young doctor at that time. Now, I see him to address wrinkles. Gravity is not our best friend.