Purchased SmileDirectClub for protruding tooth (snaggletooth) I want to Straighten out - California

Hi, all. I am starting this review for anyone who...

Hi, all.

I am starting this review for anyone who has teeth similar to mine & wanna do their research on SDC. I looked up videos on youtube & anything I SDC related to see it I should give it a go. I just never saw anyoe with a problem similar to mine, so maybe someone can benefit form my review. I have always been VERY self conscious about my teeth. I have been approved, have my plan & have given my 1st payment. Just playing the waiting game for now. Will update when they are recived

Aligners shipped

I knew this company took a while to send out (especially with the aligners being mailed) so I patiently waited. Finally received the email that my aligners are on the way. FINALLY! When I got the original email after making my initial payment (doing smilepay) I received an email telling me to expect my aligners to arrive in about a month. So I knew, I had to do minimum a month, before calling or pestering them.

I see a lot of reviews where customers talk about the little communication they have with the company. How they have to call to get the progress on their aligners, etc. However, every week or so, I got an email updating me on what was going on with my aligners. I received an email telling me they were being printed, molded, trimmed, etc. Which I thought was neat, to be informed of the process. They are (I assume) pretty busy, so the fact that they have the email system with the process set up is awesome.

The only thing I am a little annoyed about would be that I purchased them on 10.20.16. The email said about a month to come in. I received the email stating they were shipped yesterday 11.16.20. The tracking says expected delivery is 11.19.16, My aligners (which had to be sent to me 3 times) took about a week to arrive. So I think I might not receive them until maybe next week. Which is still not so bad.

So I'll update when I do receive them & with the progress when I do start seeing it. I'll update with pics soon.

Photos of smile plan

Pictures of my teeth as is & final result 3D pics

Updating is a little confusing on mobile, updating with the correct FIRST pic of my 3D plan.
SmileDirectClub