Absolute Nightmare

I am destroyed by the hands of this surgeon. Don't...

I am destroyed by the hands of this surgeon. Don't believe the hype. He doesn't have the skills or an aesthetic eye. He does absolutely no pre surgical planning-basically does the surgery on the spot and then figure it out from there. He is mostly about profiting from your expense whether you need surgery or not. He really needs to take the time and really explain the to his patient about each procedures and the side effects/risk that can happen. Taking medical documentation of what the patient is looking to achieve as well as getting consent from the patient of what will be out in or suck out. He can't just do things in his own accord. He needs to be open and communicate with his patients!! Part of being a good surgeon is to turn away a patient if you knowingly know that the surgery won't yield good results or if the patient truly doesn't need anything done at all-doing so will ruin their beauty rather then creating it. I get that plastic surgery is a huge business and doctors need to make a living--however, it's so imperative to find a surgeon with ethics and will look out for your best interests rather then profit from it. Lastly, a surgeon who will stand by his work and not abandon his patient when something goes wrong. When things does goes wrong and dodge you. Plastic surgeons are businessman. Some profit off your insecurities and as soon as you walk into a plastic surgeons office, you're a costumer.

Surgery

Review update

Dr Lee is nice as well as the staff. They were professional, attentive and responsive pre surgery. That is UNTIL you're unhappy. I was told to wait and give enough time which I absolutely did. After enough time, I wanted to see Dr. Lee and show him the outcome. The surgery delivered poor results and some other issues. I called to make an appt. Well, here comes the the problem. Horrible lying and irritating mouse and cat game. Could never get an appt with him because he's "booked" until months ahead. That's funny cause someone I know got an appt RIGHT away when they called. I already knew I was getting the run around so playing these silly little games is just humorous to me. Hearing the bs coming out of the staff was amusing. Like I was either brain dead or incredibly naive. Even if he didn't know how to fix the issues he caused I would've had more respect for him if he owned up to it. He could've even learned from it so the next patient wouldn't have to deal with the daily depression and trauma I've went through.

You'll possibly get better results if you were a celebrity and had someone record the whole process-cause maybe he'll take more time and perform more of a meticulous job on you. What's appalling is his reasoning. "I can't make you happy" wow, really? I'm not unhappy not because I have unrealistic expectations. I'm UNHAPPY because you did a Sloppy Job that obviously didn't have any pre surgical planning. One of the staff member, the old one, woah, talking to her is like talking to a cold brick wall. Emotionless. A piece of wood has more compassion. I'm trying not to have hate in my heart but how can you not be depressed and upset when it's your face? The right thing to do was spare me and turn me away. If a patient want something done but isn't right for them, TURN THEM AWAY. Make sure you get the papers to sign prior to surgery. They will give you the papers mins before you go into surgery so you don't have the time to read them. So make sure you get them ahead of time! Plastic surgeons are businessman and you're a costumer. When something goes wrong the last thing they wanna do is take responsibilities. If you choose Lee as your surgeon and believe he's the right fit for you, that is your choice. Good luck to those of you.

Recommendations

Hi All. If anyone knows a reputable facial surgeon who is honest, ethical and has the skills in revision work, please direct message me. Thank you.

Update

Realself is not only a learning tool to help others on their success and mistakes but it is saves people the time, money, and lifetime of regret. A patient's perspective is very imperative-without it, things possibly will never change.

It's also important for patient to be mindful of BEFORE and AFTER photos. The most ACCURATE photos are ones without makeup, lighting, and photo editors.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon