Non-Surgical Nose, Not a Happy Patient - California, CA

My procedure with Dr. Truong was not a good one....

My procedure with Dr. Truong was not a good one. My non-surgical nose job is ugly and it made my nose look a size bigger than my actual nose. I had 9.5 ml done by Dr. Troung. The first injection, he did turned out uneven so as I looked in the mirror, I knew my nose was uneven so I had him fixed it. He then injected more and that’s when I realize as I looked in the mirror that my nose was just too big. I feel that Dr. Truong did not evaluate my face well. I specifically told him that I only wanted my nose to rise a little. I cried throughout the whole week while waited for all the swollen to go down thinking, “This is it.. I will look like this for the rest of the year.” After two weeks post, it was still big. I was so upset and frustrated that I know that I had made a mistake going to him for this procedure. The only experience I can say about Dr. Truong is that he did not evaluate my face thoroughly. Everyone’s experience is different but from my experience, if you want a cosmetic surgeon that listens and know that he’s doing. Dr. Truong is not the doctor to go to. Well at least for me. You can count on me that I will never go to him again. It’s been 2 months since, and I am still not happy because my nose is still bigger than my actual nose. I use make up to contour my nose and at times and it’s so depressing that I made this decision. If I can redo this experience, I would go to a more advance cosmetic surgeon who can perform this procedure without mistakes. And because I am such an honest person, I told Dr. Truong that my nose was just too big for my small face after 3 weeks post. He responded that why didn’t I keep the first injection, I then told him that the first injection was cricket! Anyways, only time can heal. I am waiting patiently for this to dissolve.
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon