Money Down the Drain. Face Ruined - California

Where do I even start. All I can say is do your...

Where do I even start. All I can say is do your homework and a very in Depth research on Dr. Lee. I went in thinking he had the skills an expertise to perform this invasive facial surgery. Like you, I've read the reviews, assuming they were authentic. I am sure he has happy patients but there are also very unhappy one who are now living in shame and misery. I am mad that I didn't recognize all the red flags. I am now dealing with many issues with my face that I now need to spend thousands to fix. The surgery has cause nerve injury among other issues that needs to be corrected. I have sought other surgeons and they were surprised why I ever touched my face in the first place. Dr Lee is nice but quite dismissive and nonchalant when problem arises. His staff are nice but turn cold when there's an issue. I am disappointed, scarred and my life is no longer the same. Surgery is life changing. It can either make you incredibly happy and change your life for the better or it can completely ruin you. I am happy real self gives people like us a platform to educate and caution others. This board has been very life saving and I wish I knew about it before I jump the gun. I don't blame Dr. Lee for all that has happen, I blame myself for not loving what I already had.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon