410CC Saline Mod Profile Implant under muscle. 350 on other side as it wouldn't fit any larger implant. Revision at end of month

I decided on 400cc saline gel implants. I had the...

I decided on 400cc saline gel implants. I had the procedure done two days ago. My surgeon is very conservative and had initially recommended 275 to 350ccs. But after seeing his two nurses show me their augmentations I decided to go with either 375 to 400. The nurse with the 375ccs had my build and they looked super nice. I told my surgeon my preference was 400cc and he said he would see if that was safe during my surgery. My surgeon is wonderful. He checked on me twice already at home and he let me know that on my left breast he put in a 410cc and that it fit beautifully (that breast was bigger than my right one) but he had to put in a 350cc in my right breast because when he put in the 410cc in the right he couldn't close it. He told me to give that breast 3 months to stretch and that he could then put in a 410 cc at no additional cost to me and that it could probably be done in his practice rather than at the hospital. Has anyone had this happen to them before?

Going in for revision in a month!

Okay so I have been not wearing a bra and doing a lot of arm excercises to stretch out my "new" breasts so that there will be room for the bigger implant. Now that I have had time to get used to them I want bigger implants in both. My wonderful surgeon has agreed and I will go in at the end of July for both breasts. I am now debating size again! I am 5 6 and 135 lbs. I feel that although a 410cc implant is a nice improvement over what I had, it still isn't that big for my body frame. I will post a before picture and will try and snap one now with my current implants. I am thinking of going 550cc IF they fit. I am measuring at a full B or small C depending on who measures me! But I don't think I look like a B. In any case they are so pretty compared to what I had!

Before Picture

410cc in left breast and 350cc in right Moderate Plus Silicone Implants

Post Op Pic

I still use tape around the scars as my Dr. told me it would help to flatten and heal nicer. He saw other scars I have and I don't scar well :)

Pre Op

dr hong

My doctor is amazing. Totally love him.