NEWBIE...I'M READY TO UNLEASH MY INNER BOOTYLICIOUS---> Dr. Hughes or Campos-Leon? - California, CA

I want to get the BBL...But I have yet to select a...

I want to get the BBL...But I have yet to select a doctor. The cost and quality of the procedure are the determinant of my decision. I need your advice....Campos-Leon or Hughes?

I hope to have a pleasant experience and good recovery. In addition I would like to not have any noticeable scarring at all.

MRSA Outbreak with Dr. Campos

Someone stated that there were 3 MRSA outbreaks at Dr. Campos' practice....IS THIS A RUMOR?? Please let me know. I don't want to make a mistake.

Dr. Hughes If you a reading this........

HELP! I really want you to transform my body. It would be an honor to be your masterpiece! :-)

Cali, Colombia

I was told this it is the capital of plastic surgery. Is that true? Can someone provide a list of certified surgeons??

CHiiiiiild Colombian doctors transform Obese chicks into Video Vixens

I just watched this live surgery. Colombian Liposculpture is on ANOTHER LEVEL! And the post op care >>>>!!!

#MedicalTourism
I will be saving up for this vacay... I mean surgery date! Best of both, can't be mad at that! #SoExcited!

SURGEON SELECTED...SO EXCITED!

My research has come to a halt! Thank goodness! I found a surgeon. He is based in Cali, Colombia. His credentials are posted online. He did his post fellowship at a IVY League institution.

And his work is AMAZING! I know it's real because I watched a video of him performing the surgery. No fake pictures. The the backside on these patients in post op---->OMGEE! I've never seen such perfect butts! Colombia doctors are such perfectionists. I love it!

Welcome to Colombia

Hasta de la noche!

DEPOSIT PAID.

Price locked down w/ a US Plastic surgeon.....Thank God for RS

November 2013 or March 2014

I am so eager to have this done....I don't know when I should schedule the procedure.

Is any having there's done around those times?

ooops

theirs*

Anyone scheduled for November 2013?

looking for a travel buddy for early November

NEVERMIND...I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2014

The Dr. I want will be out of town in the month of November. I will have to wait until the beginning of next year. So I will have to wait& postpone my sx. Patience is a virtue! :-(

RS notified me to do an update: TRAVEL BUDDY NEEDED!

greatly appreciated. thanks

OFF TOPIC

So a friend of mine just recently received this bag and did a review. I love it...so going to order one!!

Dr. J. Fisher aka THE MALE VERSION OF DR. DURAN

I just saw some pictures of his work, and he can contour the body like no other. And his credentials are impressive!

KNOW THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN FAT TRANSFERS TO THE BUTT AND REAL BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT

any update? I was told that their was a difference in techniques for the BBL...Fat transfers are true butt lifts....that is why most people lose their volume after some months. A real brazilian butt lift molds the butt, eliminates the love handles, and contours the body.

The Price is Right....AND THESE RESULTS

Yup I am sold with this doc! Look at how amazing her brazilian butt lift is!!! WOW!

transformation photos