Getting Botox for Migraine for the First Time Today (26th August 2016) - California, CA

I've had migraines for 18 years. I am 49. The doc...

I've had migraines for 18 years. I am 49. The doc has tried every medication possible. This seems to be the last resort. I've been getting them almost daily. I'm worried about the numerous shots, and the side effects. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will go well. As for wrinkles...I don't have any yet, so I guess there will be no change in my appearance.

It's been a few days...

I want to add an update. I was worried about 31 injections being poked into my head. But really, compared to the horrid migraines, the 31 injections felt more like a spa visit. My doctor said that the Botox will take 2 weeks to kick in, and that I will truly know if it working for me only after the 2nd round after 3 months. I will go for it.

I've had no side effects at all. Not even stiff neck. Nothing at all. It's been perfectly fine. I've heard really good things about this treatment from many. So I am keeping my hopes up :). Will update again.