43 Year Old - Underwent Full Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation (Removal and Replace) with Fat Grafting to the Buttocks. - CA

Today I am 3 days post op, I had a full tummy tuck...

Today I am 3 days post op, I had a full tummy tuck. (No drains) Removal of round saline implants and replaced with silicone 500cc implants (under the muscle) I also had 2 small indentions on each of my outer buttock area (kinda by my hip) so I had lipo of my inner thighs and had that fat grafted to the buttock area. I'm not sure if the cc amount as I was totally out of it when my PS came in to see me. I stayed the night at a very nice facility with around the clock meds. It seems my pain is coming from the lipo spots not my tummy tuck incision? But then I'm not to sure as I am still taking my pain meds at home. I have my 1st appt Tomm with my PS and I will keep you all updated on pictures, but for now here are a few of all my stretch marks that I desperately wanted removed. Cheers!

Photo added

11 days

13 days post op

Still swollen

2 weeks PO

2 weeks, swelling going down some.

100000000000k plus! Excellent