32 year old mom wanting TT and lipo & bbl - Cali, CO

Starting my journey...

Starting my journey to get my much needed sexy body back . i narrowed it down to two doctors " dr villalobos & dr jimenez. does anyone have any info or pics. i really wanna see the tt scar i'm worried about it .. i'm from ny so surgery buddies are welcomed or journey buddies.. i'm going to take pics tonight so i can get a quote on the procedures. wanting to get this done as a birthday gift to myself so i'm hoping some time in march. any info would be great..

Finally I have a quote for Dr Villalobos Cali Colombia

Excited to start this new journey into the surgery world... Received my quote today for laser lipo sculpture and tt with bbl.. Quoted me around 4K I'm still waiting to hear back from Dr Jimenez any info besides what I know would be helpful looking for surgery buddy's also ????

Decided to go with Dr Jimenez in Cali Colombia

I'm so exited I can't wait til Feb March 2017 looking forward to my tt lipo and bbl .. I'm looking for surgery buddies that are also going to Colombia . I received my quote the cost is 5k he's a lil pricer but my heart and mind are set with him. Plus I've heard nothing but the best in regards to him. Can't wait