26 Years Old, Cali Colombia, William Jimenez Uribe Doll

Hey y'all I'll be flying out to Colombia on June...

Hey y'all I'll be flying out to Colombia on June 16 sx is on the 20th. Going to William Jimenez Uribe. Getting a Tummy tuck, lipo on my thighs, arms, chin and reducing the volume on my hips and butt. I'm staying at beauti sleep owned by the Bella vita girls. Staying for a month. While I'm there I may get lip fillers and contemplating far graft to my cheeks. Don't know yet. Writing this review because he's an awesome surgeon but there's barely ever any reviews on him so I'm starting this for anyone whose considering them. I contacted him via whatsapp and western union my deposit. Everything went smoothly. Even though I'm staying at Bella vita recovery home I didn't use there consulting services.

I've started liquid iron with about 40 days ago or so besides that I didn't really do anything to prep. Well that's about it. I'll update when I leave. Anyone considering Cali Colombia drop me a comment. And if you're considering Jimenez let me know. Or anyone that's gonna be in Cali around this time. :)

Surgery went great!

Tummy tuck is a breeze. Lol I've had lipo before and that is painful and a killer. A tummy tuck is a breeze compared to lipo. I'm happy with my results. The scar is pretty dark as of now he gave me a cream and said in 6 months it should be the same color as my skin but it will still be a visible scar. Scar is paper thin. I love it. His post op care is amazing as well. Love him and everyone in his office. I'm getting my teeth bleached by his sister whose office is upstairs as we speak. $160 USD. BUT THIS TEETH BLEACH IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL. white as hell in 30 mins.
William Jimenez Uribe.

Haven't spoken to him yet only spoke to his assistants and the fact that they are out of country the communication is so good!