Seeking Revision Rhinoplasty (Who Should I Consider?) - California

It's crazy to think that I'm even considering...

It's crazy to think that I'm even considering doing this again. I've been back and fourth deciding between doctors and just when I feel like I've picked the right one then I hear about a new revision doctor making this such a difficult decision. All I know is that I never want to do this again and just want to find a surgeon that can give me the best results. I went to a doctor not in the U.S. which was my first mistake but when I first got my cast off I was obsessed with the results and now over time I just wish I would have never even done it and just been happy with what I had.

Side views

Here are more picture so you can see what it looks like from the side. I swear it's so crazy how a nose can look different in different lighting even from day to day.

Sorry guys one more photo

Just another view from the front!! Sorry

First ENT consult

I just finished my consult with Dr Garrett Bennett.. He's was absolutely amazing and gave me really good advice. I do have a deviated septum which is finally nice to know!! He took photos and asked me what I like about my nose and what I wanted to change. He really knows what he's talking about when it comes to noses. Does any one have any info on Dr. Toriumi in Chicago?? He's also a ENT that I want to have a consult with but I've seen the worst reviews about him which is so surprising because he's supposed to be one of the best in the world!!