Dr Harold Villalobos Cali Colombia

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So after so much intensive and I mean intensive...

So after so much intensive and I mean intensive research I have decided not to go to Dominica Republic I was all set and ready for October but things have changed. I personally think the facilities and post op care in CO are better than what is offered to you in DR.

I am

5ft 7
176pounds

And in desperate need of a breast reduction/ TT and lipo.

Has anyone had sx with him or In Colombia.

Villalobos implants

Anyone know which brand implants Villalobos uses.

Villalobos or Henao

I think I can get away with full body lipo, bbl and getting my breasts done. Planning for April and I can't wait. Received quotes from Henao and Villalobos a hard choice to make.

Anyone had surgery with these docs also which recovery house do you recommend in Cali.

recovery houses in Cali

Any recommendations anyone greatly appreciated. I have only 19 weeks left not sure which rh to stay at for my first week. Second week I will stay in a hotel.

THE COUNTDOWN IS REAL

So I have just 7 weeks to go until sx I cannot wait to get my breasts sorted after my first reduction. Happy with choosing Dr Villalobos in Cali, he has been consistent throughout with answering all my queries via email promptly. Will be checking my hemo in two weeks hope that its high been living on kale and spinach smoothies every morning and taking my supplements daily.

Will give a full account of my review on here once I am in Cali.