Having Bl/ba,TT,BBL, and Fat Transfer - Cali, CO

Dr sacristan is very professional as well as his...

Dr sacristan is very professional as well as his assistant. My price is reasonable for the work caliber of work that he performs. I have received cheaper quotes by $1,000 more yet I'm confident he can give me the results I am desiring. There are so many great doctors in Cali,Colombia and it's very hard to pick just one lol but I'm glad I'm finally locked and loaded with sacristan ! Best choice for me !

I'm getting TT,bl/ba(not %100 sure about implants right now), lipo and fat transfer. I'm super excited to be a Colombia doll and to even enter the country. I am staying for 3 weeks so I will have the "experience" of the country and the culture which is beautiful ! I am seeking a buddy currently as well , who can COMMIT TO JANUARY 2017 . I am currently scheduled to be at Albas recovery house and I am open to reviews and suggestions on that , as I am looking into the option of doing an Airbnb also. Just me and my private nurse . So I'm flexible still as to recovery arrangements. Please let me know if you have any questions thus far. My initial review was ok doctor Hector Cabral , who is an awesome surgeon , in my opinion. I want a sleeker look than he provides at this time , so I'm opting out on that ; also I want my breasts included in my first round so I'm adamant on Colombia , their breasts are top notch ! If you haven't seen Sacristan's breast and lipo work , look into it. He's amazing ! Plus his TT scars are so pretty and heal very well with little complications. The number one issue I ran into with booking Surgery in Colombia is that there are not many reviews to help along the way so I will keep mine as updated as possible , a step by step of my process .

Some photos for my review

Some wish sacristan pics and one before of myself
Hugo Sacristan

Very professional and I love his work. You just be patient when dealing with him and his team. They are in high demand , therefore it takes a while to hear back but stay in there .