BBL, BL, Lipo. Cali, CO

I'm going to get lipo, breast lift, and butt lift...

I'm going to get lipo, breast lift, and butt lift w/ Dr. Alder Henao. I did my research and so far I've only seen amazing reviews and love his work but wouldn't mind getting more info or reviews from women that have operated with him. Also, is anyone going March? FYI: Im staying with Alba Diaz (I can attest she is amazing)

3 more weeks (Cali, Colombia)

Three more weeks until my surgery with Henao and I'm a mix of nervous and anxious! Anyone out there having surgery in Cali Colombia? My sister and I are staying with Alba Diaz.

Lira Galore = My Dream Body

If I can look even remotely close to this I'd be soooo happy! Hoping Henao can work a few miracles.

One more week

One more week until I leave to Cali Colombia and I've been having doubts about getting my breast done because of the horror stories I've seen/read online but nevertheless I'm excited to come back with a new body (or pre baby body).

12 days post op (Dr Alder Henao)

Still very swollen and and have minor pain. I'm extremely homesick and I am truly counting the days to go back home! I'm truly happy with my surgery nonetheless, I did a breast lift with implant, lipo in my abdomen area and my back. Unfortunately I did not do my thighs due to medical reasons but I'm still happy with the results so far.
Alder Henao