42, And Never Worn a Bikini, Saggy Breast and Large Tummy - Cali, CO

At the airport waiting to board the plane to Cali...

At the airport waiting to board the plane to Cali Colombia for Surgery with Diego Collazos. I am excited and nervous. I am planning to have a Tummytuck with full lipo, BL/BA
, and BBL. I was going to the DR, but switched to Colombia after speaking with a friend who had amazing results. I will be in Colombia for 3 weeks and price includes after care.

Cali Doll

Met with the surgeon yesterday and set to go on Monday at 7am. I'm going to stay overnight in the clinic. I'm going to buy my faja and bra tomorrow for my Breast lift and augmentation. I'm very excited. Luz who I'm staying with and providing aftercare is taking me out salsa dancing tomorrow. Just a few days away.

Post surgery Cali doll

I had my surgery Tuesday morning. I had an epidural and IV sedation. I work up about one hour before surgery ended. That really didn't bother me to much. I paid extra for an a home pain machine. I stayed in the clinic the first night. I'll be honest, that was an official experience. The pain machine infuses by gravity and the nurse said it was fine and infusing. I suffered through the night and vomited a few times. The pain medication has since been fixed.

I'm doing two lymphatic massages a day and that is going well. Nothing about the mommy maker over is painless, but I'm managing.

I truly love all the attention the people I am staying. I am really good hands and. All my needs are being met x 10. Looking forward to seeing my results in a few months

Post surgery photos

Post op day 3 doung good

Post-zip Day 5

Getting ready for my massage. I'm doing 2 a day. One at the clinic one at the house. I will have a total of ten done at the clinic and more at home. I'm staying here till September 22 and want to do any and everything I can to recovery and heal. I want number 2 which was exciting. Constipation is no fun. I've been taking colace one tab twice a day to help since surgery. My pain pump is coming out today. Which will be really nice. My drains are not connected to any collection containers which can be a little messy, but I can't image having to lug around multiple drains.

Post op day 4 pictures

Post op day 12

Abdominal swelling is there. Wearing a binder and abdominal board. My first post op night, my personal pain pump was not working and I ended up vomiting. I hope not but it might explain the pouch at my lower abdominal region. I think I might have popped some stitches.

Post op day 12

Post op day 14

Flying home in one day. Excited to be going home. I really live my doctor and his staff. I have seen him several times through my time in Colombia. I'm still very swollen but wear my compression garments all the time. Dr. Collazos said it should all resolve in 3 months. My back and butt will also be more shaped after the swelling goes down. He placed 900cc's in each cheek. I haven't been using my boppie. I'll start when I get home. Loving my results ditches come out tomorrow on my beast abs nipples. Lymphatic massages are the key to the swelling going done.
Diego Collozas

I have had good interactions with Luz. She will be picking me up at airport, and tomorrow I will met the surgeon and have my pre consultation.