36 Y/O Mommy Make Over - Cali, CO

I have been researching Mommy Make Over for about...

I have been researching Mommy Make Over for about a year now but the coast in the US is too highg. And a co worker told me about DR and Cali and then I strated looking into that option. It was hard to choose a doctors because they all specializes in a good area. I choose Dr. Villalobos because I liked his work and his rep reps ponders to all my questions and concerns fast. So I am schedule for June 7 . I'm excited and nervous and can wait for my transformation.

It's official

Well is official deposit made, flight booked. Can't wait for June 3 to get here so I can land in Cali. I'm so ready to be s Dr. Villalobos doll. I will be having a breast lift with implant and lipo. Not sure if I want BBL now because I don't want to go thur all that pain an loose my butt, having to lay on it because of the breast lift.. But I would like so butty because I have none. I guess I'll wait and see what Dr. V say.

The Count down

Well I landed in Cali safely. I didn't have no issues at the airport. Customs didn't even check my bags. My driver was outside waiting for me. The drive to Casa Amara is about 45 minutes. The places is beautiful, just as it is on the pictures. I have my own room full with shower, AC, wifi, and a big 55 inch TV . ???????? GN off to see DR. Villalobos in the AM

Lord Watch Over Me

Will today is the big day. And as alway I start it of with Prayer. Heavenly Father God, I humbly come before you this morning asking that you continue to watch over me as I go in this operating room. Lord bless and guide Dr. Villalobos hands and all the others that will be helping him this morning. Bless all my other SX sisters how is having a procedure done today. Lord you say if I call on you, you will answer me; turn your ear to me and here my prayers. You are my rock and my fortress. I continue to lift up your name in Jesus name .AMEN????????

First I would like to thank the Lord for watching over me. And to all the Doll who was praying for me. Dr. Villalobos did his thing. I feel a little better I would write a better review and post pictures.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I would like to give a big Thank You to my surgeon @Dr. Harold Villalobos . I so glad I choose him to be my Doctor. Him and his wife Paola is very professional and caring.They make you feel like family. And that means a lot when you are in a foreign country, away from your love ones. Dr. Villalobos has a good surgery team. I met with Dr. Juan Carlos Diaz the Anesthesiologist before surgery and explain his roll and procedure. And he do not leave Dr. Villalobos side unit your procedure is complete. The recommendation on the recovery house Casa Amara is priceless. The staffing team is beyond what I expected. Ronald and his wife is very attentive to their guests. If you are looking to have a certified Doctor perform your surgery in Cali Colombia, I recommend Dr. Villalobos. And yes ladies he do give big Butts, perfect noses, nice breast and flat stomachs. I couldn't have made a better choice. Thank You Dr. Harold Villalobos.