30 Year Old Mommy of 3 Kids Ready to Beautify my Body!! - Cali, CO

Hello beautiful ladies im here to share my new...

Hello beautiful ladies im here to share my new adventure, i know trying to look the best after having kids is almost impossible specially for young mothers like me that wish they knew after having kids your body will never go back to your normal self if you dont take care while pregnant, i went from 90lb to 180 lost weight had c section after my 3rd child i started getting that terrible pouch i worked out got in to kickboxing and went from 180 to 135 so no matter how much i work out my lose started sagging from the weight loss and felt like i had a pouch with just lose sking, Not Sexy!!! after my last child i decided to do research trying to get my body to look better of course with the help of plastic surgery i did a lot of research in the U.S D.R and now Cali Colombia . I found an amazing Dr Harold Villalobos i contacted several doctors but never felt that good feeling as i did with Dr. Harold . After contacting Dr Harold i got my response right away and my quote back pretty quick communication has never been an issue Paola his assistant is amazing has handled all my questions and concerns confirmed my deposit as soon as it was received, and sent me all the info for my stay shes amazing!! After making all my research and paid my deposit im now scheduled for surgery May 25th 2014 im pretty excited , So im looking forward for this new me and this journey to begin

Before and after

Hello my beautiful ladies surgery was a success Dr. Villalobos is amazing at what he does his a perfectionist I'm 100% satisfied and I'm still swollen, I was scheduled may 29 for surgery I'm now on my 5th day words can't describe how happy I am with my surgery and my stay here at Casa Arama , my stay here at Casa Arama has been a blessing I wouldn't have wanted any other way the owners are amazingly wonderful they make u feel safe like ur at home I love it . I'm so thankful to have picked the right dr and the right recovery home I'm truly blessed to have them

Casa Arama recovery home

So clean beautiful and peaceful, just what u need after surgery I'm in love with my second home ??

Feeling better

It's June 4th 1:50 am Colombia time it's my 5th day after surgery laying in bed with time to spare thinking how thankful I am to have this chance to have a new me , I loving my self more and more , Dr Harold is a god sent along with Casa Arama I'm so appreciative of this new journey in my life , I can't sleep tho and I miss my nurse Gloria she was there thru my painful and restless nights I recommend who ever decides to stay at Casa Arama to request my other Angel Gloria one of Casa Arama nurse she would be up with me all night Giving me her awsome care as soon as she heard me moving she would come to my room to check on me, chop fresh fruit I fell in love with the care she gave me . This experience is new to me but I love every minute that I'm here even to I miss my kids, family, friends and Beautiful California .

6th day after surgery

It's 4:31 am still here at Casa Arama fell asleep at 1 am yay I can finally sleep better I'm so happy to see the progress, can't wait to sleep thru out the whole night. I'm starting to love my body more and more everyday.

11th day post op

I'm feeling better stiffness and soreness on the boobs but normal part of the healing process

3 months post op loving my body every day

3 months post op

8 months post op

2015 update Hi ladies I'm finally back to update my experience with the Best plastic surgeon Dr . Harold . As for me I had the most amazing experience nothing compared to how ppl talk about their surgery I was blessed to have found an amazing dr. That cares about your surgery and is a perfectionist, please be aware of all these fraud Dr. Out I'n the U.S that all they want is money and do bad work I had my surgery outside u.s but overall is was the best choice I could have done. 8 months later I'm still loving my results me and my sister had surgery with Dr Harold from cali Colombian I'm here cuz I want other ladies to feel like I did my mom had plastic surgery in u.s and paid 8,000 for tummy tuck and lipo and was a horrible job . It's not always bad having surgery outside u.s just do your research make sure you talk to ppl who's got surgery done get pictures and after talking to people that's actually had surgery with the Dr u choose that's the best start to find the right dr.

2015

Dr.Harold from Cali Colombia amazing job
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Communication with my dr. has been great I have had so much help from his assistant with everything best costumer service . His the best!