21 Years Old , One Kid , Need the Body I Use to Have!

Hello , I'm really new to this website , I see how...

Hello , I'm really new to this website , I see how a lot of ladies go by this website and get great advice and all that good stuff so I decided to start posting here as well. I'm travelling to Cali Colombia in february and decided to have my surgery( LIPO, MINI TUMMY TUCK AND BBL) with Dr. William Jimenez Uribe! I flip flopped around a lot at first I wanted plazas, then Villalobos , but after doing major research on all 3 , I have made my decision that Dr.Jimenez will be my surgeon!! I contacted Jimenez via whats app and I have to say it was the quickest response I got , I been communicating back and forth with one of the women on his team and she is an absolute sweetheart. She answers my email within an hour or two , always calling me "princess" and making me really comfortable , she knows English also which makes it easier for me to talk to her! I cant wait to go to Colombia and go back to my old self!!

Wish pictures!!

So I know everyone has them, but its important not to think your doctor can make you look exactly like your wish picture, remember everyones body is different, and everyones results will be different! but.... Theres nothing wrong with havingg wish pictures, just cant have such high expectations!
Dr william Jimenez