Dr. William Jimenez *BA, BBL, FULL BODY LIPO. - Cali, CO

I really want to go to him in APRIL since that's...

I really want to go to him in APRIL since that's the only month I can get my dream body.. busy months ahead.. but unfortunately he's booked up to JUNE so if any of you girls want to cancel, LET ME KNOW. Preferably April 15, thanks!!! Xo On to a quick review... So far what I've heard and seen (before and after pics) he is the doctor I want to work on me. I found him while researching other doctors in cali and let me say this.. as soon as I sent my first email and received a reply fast with my quote... I knew I wanted him to be my doctor. His staff are on it and so attentive. The little before and after pics that ive seen are BOMB. I believe he can deliver my dream body. I really hope I can get surgery with him because I really want it this year but I realized pretty late that April would be the only time I could do it since I'm going to be very busy throughout the year.. *crosses fingers someone cancels lol.