Mommy Makeover with Dr. Luis Eduardo Plazas, cali Colombia

I have been living in US for over 10 years, I am...

I have been living in US for over 10 years, I am originally from colombia, so for me, it was easy to decide to go down there for my surgery...not only colombian Doctors truly understand what a woman likes and should look like. But their training and experience is outstanding. After my only pregnancy i gained a lot of weight so i decide to get bariatric surgery ( Gastric sleeve) in Colombia. .My Dr was awesome, Dr. Villegas. After I lost all that extra weight my body is in need of a serious makeover. I have 2 super favorites Dr.Villalobos OR Dr.Alder Henao. Dr.V , is very classy and traditional in the way he gives curves. And Dr. Henao is more aggressive , more voluminous. I guess at the end of the day. .both of them would be able to please any request.. I will be sending my pictures to get estimates from both.

Getting closer!! So nervious..

Hey everyone...so finally i made my decision, after doing my homework, i found Dr. Luis Eduardo Plazas. I just LOVE his work. He makes the best torsos, and awesome butts, very natural, ( off course, he said to me... I do what people ask me to do.. you want big? ..ok i give you big.. and he laughed) also he leaves a small bellybuttom and low tt scar. I am now in Cali and i went to see him yesterday.. He was very professional, serious but pleasant. He gave me ideas and was very detailed about what he was going to do. I was a little worried about him being arrogant like many other doctors.. but to my surprise and to my sister that was with me ...he was somehow timid..shy. lol.. i found it to be very sweet...lol.
Anyway...so i finally desided that i am getting...TT, BBL, laserLipo, breast implants with periolar lift. I just dont want the anchor scar just yet..lol So i am going to put an implant so it would lift a little my breast. I also want to reduce the size of my areola... i saw his work doing that in his last ig pictures and i was sold right away... perfect clean stitching.
Right now i am in the process to get my blood work done and other test. As to the price..well it is around 7000 US dollars. Including ... all the surgeries, tests, 10 massages, antibiotics, 5 anticuagulants, 1 gartment. I found it to be reasonable.
My surgery is schedule for thrusday the 14th... so i will be giving you guys more updates...wish me luck..,????

Recovering!!!

It has been 7 days since my surgery. I stayed the first night at the hospital. Witch was a good idea ..."peace of mine" just in case. Next morning i had to wait for the doctor to come a check that everything is well and he order a blood test to make sure mi hemo was good enough to let me go. He was very nice and answered all my questions , check my insicions and the said it was ok for me to leave. The following nights were a little dificult because of the pain. But every day and with a LOT of patience it gets better. I had my post op appt on the 4th day, he checked everything and everything was normal...????
I have a drain fo my tt for 10 days so ...i am almost done with that..uff.
My boobs so far are what i like the most.. i just love them!! I did not want the anchor scar so i ask Dr.plazas if it was possible to put an implant to lift a little and he said yes ...and that he could do a lift only in my aureola trying to position it as high as he could... i think he did an awesome job. About my tummy tuck i am.very swollen so it is hard to see results... but he ask me to be patient.
My hips look very good i sort of had a hole and he filled with fat cells.. now i have round hips...????
I am.staying at my moms house so for me getting everything i need has been easy.. my sisters have been great support.
I will be very happy to answer any questions...so far ..so good..????

A little frustrated...

Hi everyone! Well i said frustrated because my abdomen is not what i was expecting ... at least so far. According to Dr. Plazas it is just the way he pull the skin that caused the folds on the sides but it is suppose to loosen up and desapear. It has been 24 days since my surgery and the improvement is not that visible. I been having massages since day 1.... and the skin is a little less rigid .. i guess it is a matter of time to see the end result. I was just hoping that after planing this for so long things had to be as good as it can be.... i dont say perfect because anything can happen ... but this.. it is just something that i did not count on.

My boobs!!

This what i like the most ...so far...lol

Here is the pic

Feeling better

It has been 1 month and 13 days.. i am still really swollen ..but i finally understood i have to be calm and wait..lol.
The night before my trip back i saw Dr. Plazas... he is adorable... i love him!!
He kept saing ...be patient .... send me pictures of your progress .. i know will be happy with your results. ...
All i have to say is that him and his team has been super nice to me. I appreciate all their help and kindness specially being and feeling so vulnerable it is nice when people care.

Photos

2 months!!

Hi everyone... Time does not passes fast enough when it is about this surgery stuff, but anyway... need to be Patient.
Here some recent pictures.
Luis Eduardo plazas