Im 27 Years Old Mommy of Two Bautiful Kids a Boy and a Girl. Colombia, CO

After doing my research for over a year, i chose...

After doing my research for over a year, i chose Dr.Hugo Sacristan in Cali colombia , i hear of him in "univison foros" long time ago , so i contacted Isabel his assistant and i feel very comfortable with herand the doc. she is a very nice girl , she answer all my questions etc by whats app and skype . I asked her for a video call with the doc and she arranged time with him the very next day. So i talked to Dr.Sacristan about my concerns.im going by myself and im very nervous. But i know tht everything is gonna be ok.

Almost time 8 more days to go and im gonna be in calicolombia,

Im so nervous, scared,happy and excited all at the same time.! I know everything is gonna be fine God got my back,and im gonna be so happy with my new body.im honna be on my way to Cali,on tusday 17 my flight is at 10:30 am so im gonna be there at 11:19 pm yeah i know is late that sucks but Isabel (dr.Sacristan's assistant) is gonna be there. Im gonna stay. At her home she offered me her home as a recovery house. I choose her home because she has a 24/7 contact with Dr.Sacristan . My surgery is gonna be on Friday 20 at 6:30am . Please wish me luck and pray for me . plase let me know what to take ovethere im having a breast augmentation,bbl, lipoescultura and TT. ;)
Dr. Hugo Sacristan