Breast Lift with Implants and Liposuction BBL with Dr.Correa. Colombia, CO

Had a surgery done with Dr.correa and his team...

Had a surgery done with Dr.correa and his team and felt the need to speak out and warn others to really think hard before they take a trip out to Colombia like I did. First I consulted with Lily from TABATINGA CONSULTANTS and Luisa the doctors assistant. They were helpful with quotes and such and luring you into going over there and giving you a "set" price. When I arrived to Colombia traveling on my own the "driver" was nowhere to be found in the airport , Obviously I'm panicking in a different country not knowing anyone and I'm calling lily and she's not answering finally she returns my call to tell me the driver is running late and should be there soon. I was sitting in that aiport for about TWO HOURS after I arrived , waiting for a driver scared out of my mind. Finally he arrives and I get to the recovery house where the people are nice and helpful .

Lily tells u all these things are included in the price such as Cabs to and from appointments, the breast garment, medicine, Transportation from the airport, taxis which are NOT included in the price. I'm still questioning to this day why did I even pay Lily a fee when she did NOT help me with anything seriously!

Now the surgery itself is a whole different story I was very specific with the doctor DR.CORREA AND DR.ALMANZAR with my desires and expectations from the surgery, and what I wanted and they promised me results. I originally wanted just a lift and reduction but they convinced me that I needed implants for a nice shape .

Once I got back home I got a really nasty infection , I messaged the DR and he just told me to buy a cream and some pills that were not sold in the pharmacy. My breasts literally had stitches popping out and the wound oozing. Not only were they infected ,My breasts are still HUGE with really horrific scars from the stitches the DR. CORREA left in. With some help from the doctors in the local hospital I was able to stop the infection. The surgeons in the hospital were in shock that stitches were left in and that the Dr convinced me to get implants with a reduction ,When the implants place a lot of stress on the incisions. They did me the favor of removing the stitches that were left in place . (NO INVISIBLE STITCHES THAT WERE PROMISED) .

The "BBL" I'm not sure if they even did anything because I look EXACTLY THE SAME. Seriously exactly the same !!! My butt is the same size and width (I measured) . My waist is big .So I'm out of a lot of money and have to pay for another surgery to remove all these scars and fix my body. I need to have the lopsided huge implants removed .I can feel the implants moving in my breasts and it hurts !!. The tears and the pain and shame I went through I don't want anyone else to experience. When I first travelled to Colombia the only review I read here on this site was LiLy's review ,so I hope mine can HELP a lot of people out and stop them from going through what I went through. And on top of everything when I messaged LiLy to tell her about everything that happened to me and what I was going through and sent her pics of what happened ,she literally stopped writing me back or responding to me. She completely stopped writing to me and just ignored me .What a heartless person seriously. She's in Dominican Republic out to steal peoples money . So that says a lot about a person that I paid a fee to "help" me . Anyone have any questions feel free to message me ,but don't go over there or listen to Lily or her team of liars.

She commented on my post

BTW real self ... Lily had the nerve to come under my review and comment from her own page . She's defending herself pretending to be someone else lol seriously Colombianbeauty is her page ,reviewing her own surgery. Who feels the need to pretend to be someone else to defend themselves?? That says enough about her smh

smfh

I am still really upset... I payed that lady a fee to be my consultant and help me out . As a consultant Your job is to be there for the patient through their journey.. When I contacted her to express my sorrow and how sad I was feeling about my results and all the money I spent..what she did was stop responding to me.. she straight up ignored me. When she saw this post she messaged me and threatened me ! Yes Unbelievable !!! She wants to portray a professional but decided to threaten me for making negative posts... There are a lot of people on this site with negative reviews and I doubt their doctors or consultants are threatening them ... If she would have atleast had the courtesy to answer me when I contacted her telling her i was upset I wouldn't have came out with this review because I truly am a nice person. But her ignoring me since she already got the fee money etc really made me angry and upset. Why should I keep quite about the way I feel..I had to write this post for her to message me back smh Now I'm worried she's going to put out naked photos of me on the internet because of this post smh

So depressed

Have been really depressed lately every time I look in the mirror. Everytime I think about how these people scammed me I get so angry. Girls please do your research before going abroad. These people offered to do a lot of work for about 9000 dollars and basically just stole my money and left me disfigured.
DR.Daniel Correa