Looking for a Surgery Buddy for Colombia

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi all, I'm about 90% sure I'm going to get my...

Hi all,
I'm about 90% sure I'm going to get my work done by Plazas in Colombia. His work on the stomach area is unmatched and absolutely beautiful. But, of course I'd like very much not to go down there alone! I've been to Belize and Nicaragua so I know how to move around in central/south american countries. I also speak a decent amount of Spanish so I can be a great buddy for someone who doesn't speak the language. I am 100% serious so please message me if you're interested and looking for a partner for sometime around year end.

Date

I'm in talks with a medical tourism concierge now. Looking to schedule it for end of the year or very beginning of 2017. I want to be fully healed by summer.

Future Gomez doll!!

So, after a lot of back and forth. One planned surgery date cancelled in Miami I have decided to go with Dr. Rafael Gómez in Bogotá, Colombia. His reviews and work is impeccable and he has tons of years of experience (32 years!). Also, communication with him has been easy and smooth. I paid my deposit today to reserve my surgery date of July 17th. I'm a little sad I will have to sacrifice most of my summer for healing but as long as I'm feeling and looking good by my birthday at the end of September it's all good. I'll be staying at Dr. Gomez's accommodations while in Bogota (which are a great price for what you're getting). I'm planning on flying in the Friday before my surgery. I've been taking vitamins daily for the last months but I'm going to double up my iron and work on a semi-vegan lifestyle in the meantime to slim down as much as I can by July. I'm hoping to drop 15 pounds. I'm getting full liposculpture and possibly some fat injections. (I already have a pretty big butt and naturally hourglass figure) I will post my before pix from right now. Then some before pix right before I go and then I'll post my afters. Praying for a smooth process.

Love and light to everyone on this journey!