Colombia Doll March 2017

I started doing research on Colombia doctors and...

I started doing research on Colombia doctors and came across Dr. Luis E. Plaza! I absolutely love his work. I admire the consistency in his work and his BBL's look great. Not too much nor not over the top. Also, during my research I found he is one of the top Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Colombia. I have created a SX page on Instagram where I'm able to interact with other ladies that's had work done by him. So excited I've finally started my journey!

Doctor switch to Cabral

Hello ladies..

Since my last update I was solely interested in going to Dr. Plazas; however, after carefully reviewing his photos and following his dolls on IG I felt I wouldn't achieve the look I was going for. I'm not interested in going through several rounds of surgery; therefore, I need the projection the FIRST time around and I felt Dr. Plazas wouldn't give me that. I have a pretty good foundation now and I'm confident Cabral will deliver. Deposit has been paid and surgery date is scheduled :).
Dr. Cabral