34 Year Old, Mother of 2. Tummy Tuck, Umbilical Hernia, Mini Lipo on my Back and Fat Transfer to Bum. Cali, Colombia

After pregnancy I was left with very week muscles...

After pregnancy I was left with very week muscles that did not go back to original position even after exercise. I also had loads of extra skin and an umbilical hernia. The only way for me was surgery. I wanted to have my old body back!

I was referred to a specialist in the uk and was told that due to the amount of extra skin, he recommended I had a vertical scar as well as the normal horizontal scar in order to improve my appearance with "clothes on" this of course was unsatisfactory to me as I wanted to look good both with and without clothes covering my belly area. So I went for a second opinion with Dr Villalobos as I had already had had surgery with him 6 years ago. He confirmed that he could give me the appearance I wanted just with a horizontal scar, so I decide to travel to Colombia and get it done here. We also agreed on removing some fat from my back and using this on my bum. My waist is so small I can't believe it. I'm so happy I did it with dr V. Totally worth the travel and pain. I'm in my 4th day post surgery and feeling great. Need to work out how to leave day-by-day reviews, so I can give more details. I know how it feels when you're exploring cosmetic surgery!

pics - finally

Apologies to all of you who've asked me to post pics. Here they are. It's now been 3 weeks and a bit and I am feeling good. I ended up getting quite swollen at the lower abdomen, but I've been reassured this is normal and I have read a lot and it seems to be a waiting game now for it to come down. Which I am OK with. I am just very happy to have lost my weird belly button and all that extra skin and muscles I could not suck in even if I tried!

The post-op pics are from over a week ago, will post more recent ones when I get a chance, to show some of the progress with reducing swelling, as I am less swollen now.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Villalobos (surgeon) and Dr Diaz (anaesthesiologist) and their team have been absolutely brilliant. Their knowledge, professionalism and care are first class. I have felt well cared for and reassured at all times. The results so far are amazing. Just what I wanted. Very happy!