Breast Reduction W/ Lift and Implants - Cali, CO

I will be getting my boobs done in Cali, Colombia...

I will be getting my boobs done in Cali, Colombia in December (along with my teeth). I am not going to post as much on here so follow my surgery page on ig @atlsxdoll . I will most likely post before and after pics when I get back home from Cali. This is just an intro. Plz coment below if you are having surgery or have had surgery with Dr. Pedro Duenas!

1 month until SX

I have 1 month until my sx date. Getting really excited and nervous. My quote was 2800 for a breast reduction, lift, and implants. Labs, garment, insurance..etc is 400. I am looking forward to meeting Dr. Duenas. Also looking forward to meeting my dentist as well. I will also be getting a fibrosis treatment and lip fillers while in cali as well. Make sure to follow my ig since i do not post on here a lot.

I leave in 2 Days!

Getting excited but still nervous about everything! Havent forgot about this profile but will update when I get back. I don't have the realself app anymore (not enough room). So will gladly update when I get home on Christmas Eve! Please keep me in your prayers ladies! Talk to you either on Christmas eve or Christmas day! Look forward to new boobs, new teeth and new lips lol.

Sx went well!

Breast are looking good! Having some problems though which I am sure is common so I am not stressing over it. Boobs are a little too big for my liking but maybe they will grow on me. Will upload before and after pics later.

Update

Sorry! I rarely get on here but here are updates on my boobs. I HIGHLY suggest Dr. Duenas!
Dr. Pedro Duenas