Alba Diaz Cali,Colombia

When it comes to alba i dont no where to start....

When it comes to alba i dont no where to start. she has been so helpful in helping me find a doctor. Ive heard very good things about her recovery house so i wasn't surprised to how nice and caring she is. I contacted her via whats app and in a matter of hours she gave me my quote and emailed me a supple list. She offers private and shared rooms and has a english speaking translator on safe for $20 per day. Ill be staying for 16 days and 15 nights. Her recovery house is walking distance from the mall so ill be walking there post op to buy my stage two faja. If you have stayed with her please let me know below.

Florez,Dr.Villalobos,or Dr.Zapata Cali,colombia

Hello ladies and gents!!!!!! Im on the search for the best doctor for breast lift,full body lipo and fat grafting. My top picks so far are Dr.Florez,Dr.Villalobos,and Dr.Zapata. Each doctor has its pros and cons, but they all deliver excellent work. Dr. Florez is known for his great breast and aggressive lipo work. Dr.Villalobos does great breast work and offers laser lipo which helps tighten up the skin. Dr. zapata is great at everything and does a wonderful job at sculpting the body.

Alba's contact information

This is the easiest way for me to contact alba for recovery house information

Cali,Colombia Wish Pics

My wish pics

work by dr.zapata

I love his breast work and lipo skills

Surgery buddie

Looking for a surgery buddie from April 19-May 4 or fifth. Going to cali,Colombia and staying at alba diaz.

I changed from dr.zapata to dr.plazas

Hello ladies I had sx April 21,2015 with dr.plazas!! I'm happy with my results and will do a full review in a few days
Dr. Jaime Zapata