Dr Henao - BBL, Lipo, Abdominal Etching Buccal Removal From Atlanta to Cali, Columbia

Got a quote from him earlier today, happened to...

Got a quote from him earlier today, happened to stumble on him browsing through RS.

Canceled date with Dr OsAk at vanity- he gives more a boxy shape and he doesn't listen to clients- does his own thing (from reviews)

Previous bbl done few years ago with Jamie Campos MD -super sweet then, even fixed my small chest keloid scar right there in the office and I didn't even request it! Even became friends on fB, and his anesthsiologist was super sweet as well, but due to his increased popularity I decided not to go back even though I had gotten a quote from him in Octobet 2015.

I also been looking for great mds for buccal fat removal as I'm very meticulous as it is my face????????????

Body you can hide under clothes - you can't change the face

I was happy looking at Dr Heano's work and was ecstatic learning that he also specializes in buccal fat removal( and not dramatic fat removal ) his results on a woman looked subtle and yet astounding .

So I knew he was the one to give me the body I always yearned for.

He did tell me I had to lose weight. 20-30 lbs ugh.

Recovery houses in Columbia ?

Any to reccomend?

I tried to bring my nurse friends with me but to no avail

Pics of current body

Front and side pics

List of recovery houses

A screenshot a list of recover houses- will try to contact each one

Changed my date

Changed my date to give me more time to workout. Strict low carb/ veggies / fruits only right now with workouts 2x a day. I have to get it in !!???????? I pushed back the dates a week so I'll be there March 21-April 1

Began a 2 week liquid pre-op diet

Beginning to workout more and doing a low carb pre- op liquid diet for patients going into bypass surgery online . Figured it would work for me I need to loose 23 more pounds by the 24th. Pray for me.

Columbia on pause!

Having a vertical sleeve gastrectomy on March 31 2016, Columbia will wait for now ..
Flying to Mexico now