Dr. Alder Henao 20 Years 5'0 Colombia Bbl Lipo Bl/w Implants. Round 2 in 2016 - Cali, CO

Hello realself. I've been meaning to make a review...

Hello realself. I've been meaning to make a review since last year but never got around to it. Unfortunately I lost my phone and all pictures of my prodecure :( so I am scrambling to retrieve what I can. OK so I went to alder henao on June 10th 2015. I started wanting to go to Dr. Salama in Miami but too expensive and then I was stuck between Duran and cabral but I'm too afraid of horror stories I've herd from them. Then I came across realself.com and found so much info. Around the same time I found on instagram bellavita . I found so much amazing info in her page and was in love with Dr. Henaos bbl results.

update about 7 months post op

I'm about 7 months post op now . The pics are my before and after . I had so much good pics on my old phone . I'm pretty happy with my results . My butt has gone down a little bit :( bUT that cuz I need to get my ass to the gym and tone . That's my fault. Finally after like 6 months post op I finally felt comfortable laying on my back , due to my butt. I know the vets know what I mean. For about 3 months I couldn't get comfortable and have a goodnight sleep it was hell ! The next updates I will post will be more detailed on my procedure. My supplies . Prices etc. And more info on my plans for round 2 I will also be adding more pictures and talk more about my stay at beautisleep. overall surgery has improved my self esteem 100% and I am satisfied.

more pics

I'm getting winter fat :( 7 month post op
Dr. alder henao

Very professional and kind doctor. Anserd all my questions. He is busy so one might have to msg him more than once. But overall a great experience. Everyone including nurses very professional. I am happy with my results