Cali Colombia Dr. Salazar - Cali, CO

Hi Dolls I wanted to start sharing my journey to...

Hi Dolls
I wanted to start sharing my journey to Cali! I currently am looking to get breast implant revision, laser lipo, bbl, rhinoplasty and chin implant. Aka the works lol. Received quotes from Villalobos and Henao. I am thinking of staying at the Sophistique recovery house. Here are current pics of moi. Looking forward to sharing this journey!

Dr Paz or Florez

Hi Dolls!! I'm now working with a surgery consultant in Cali which makes this whole process easier. Now deciding between Dr Paz or Dr Florez. I cannot find anything on Dr Florez if you dolls have heard anything ( good or bad) please let me know! Aiming for early October now

Surgery Date Booked & Going with Dr Paz

Ahh!! Dates getting closer and closer I'm having surgery on October 5 with Dr Paz in Cali Colombia. Getting implants exchanged, lipo w/ bbl. hoping for a miracle that I can get money to get my nose and chin done but may need to wait on R2.

Dr Dario Salazar

Hi Dolls! Life's been very busy but I'll be doing a day full of consults and having SX Very soon!! Most likely going with Dr Dario Salazar. Will keep you updated

Update!

It's official. Update: I'm getting implants exchanged( Motiva 925 or 1050) full body lipo w/ bbl, sliding genioplasty ( jaw surgery) and fat transfer for cheekbones. Also getting lumineers by Dr Andres Garcia. I'm going to return so brand NEW!

I did it!! Had surgery with Dr. Dario Salazar

Hi everyone! Sorry for delay between updating this page and my SX Instagram it's overwhelming. I had surgery October 6 with Dr Salazar. He is a knowledgable attentive and caring doctor!! I had a thorough consult with him when I arrived and he had me wait 3 days for safety. My surgery went very well I had surgery in the Picasso Clinic. Very modern and clean. I got breast implant exchange and periolar lift, lipo bbl, sliding genioplasty and facial fillers. I'm recovering at Alba's recovery house.

Using a consultant while in Cali- Luxury Aesthetics

Before, during and after my trip one of the most important assists has been my consultant Evelyn. She is uNBELievable!!! Before arriving we were in constant communication- she got quotes for me for doctors, booked recovery house, airport pickup packing lists and more. While here she's the friend you want to have in Cali!! She took us on a city sight seeing your, her and her driver escort you to all appointments and errands whatever you need just ask and Evelyn gets it for you. I could not have dive this trip without her assistance best decision to get her as a consultant. Her Instagram is @luxuryaesthetics_ and her email is gerenciacomercial.lipoluxury ( at) gmail (dot)com
Dr. Dario Salazar

He is incredibly professional and knowledgable. To date I am VERY happy. He did a very thorough consultation and answered all questions. He is a maxi facial specialist as well!! I will return to him for a rhinoplasty. He's exactly what you want in a surgeon you're in great hands!