I am a Dr. Plazas Doll!! Cali, Columbia

I am 32 and very athletic but my shape is like...

I am 32 and very athletic but my shape is like sponge bob! Lol. I workout but I cannot get rid of my flanks and back fat. Instead of throwing it away I want to put it in my butt. I am 5'7'' 155lbs so I do not have much fat to work with but let's give it a try. I found Dr Plazas on IG and I think I will be the first person on RS to review him so I will keep all you dolls posted????

1 week away and now I have my "Red Friend" ;(

So I am 1 week away from leaving to Cali and I have my period :( Well this mess up my hemo levels. Also can u ladies tell me what did u use to sit on while traveling back home. My flight is pretty long to be sitting on my new booty :(

Surgery is tomorrow!

Okay so I'm all set for tomorrow. Had my consult with Dr. Plazas meet wth the anesthesiologist paid off my balance did my labs, picked up meds and faja and did a quick store run. Ladies do not come to Cali and attempt to pay off your balance with debit or credit cards!!!!! One girl notified her bank that she was traveling to Cali but she used her card during her layover in Panama her bank cancelled her card cause they couldn't get a hold of her and thought it was fraud. I felt so bad for her. Using your credit card you automatically have to pay 4% interest and that can be a lot on top of your balance. Surgery is already nerve wrecking don't stress yourself out just pay it in pay cash! Dr Plazas office is really nice better than some I have seen in the USA. And ladies yes he is board certified. I got some pics to prove it!
Dr Luis Eduardo Plazas Coronado

I haven't met him in person but we have communicated via what's app. He replies within the same day and he seems very nice.