22 BBL in Cali, Colombia

Hi guys. So I was planning on traveling to Cali,...

Hi guys. So I was planning on traveling to Cali, Colombia for a BBL with either Dr. Luis Eduardo Plazas or Dr. William Jimenez. I was dead set on Plazas but he doesn't have as many reviews as Jimenez. But I love the way Dr. Plazas shapes the waist which is my main goal/concern. My family has been telling me Colombia is very dangerous (which I know but would be staying at a recovery house Beauti Sleep) I don't speak Spanish and am worried about the overall safety but I love their results there. I don't care for a huge butt just the hourglass figure. I want a bubble butt but definitely not anything huge, obvious, or vixen model type. I really just want a small, small, small waist. My biggest concern is my safety in Colombia. I do not speak Spanish although supposedly they do at the recovery house. I would book Colombia tomorrow it's just the dangerous things I have been reading about it that are holding me back. Not sure if it would be better to just stay at a hotel that is worldly known (Marriott, Hilton, etc) as opposed to a recovery house to make it safer? Thoughts??