45 Year Old Mommy of 3 Adults Needing a Serious Mommy Makeover - Cali, CO

Hello lovely dolls! After being on RS for a few...

Hello lovely dolls! After being on RS for a few years I've finally decided to buy my plane ticket to Colombia. We leave September 25, 2016, my daughter & I. I'm so excited! So a little about me, I'm 5'5", 198 lbs, (down from 266) & I had 2 c-sections done. The first one 24 years ago & the second one 20 years ago, they left my tummy completely tore up. I love my kids & I appreciate the body the Good Lord has given me, but it's time to be proud of my hard work & excellent eating habits! My plan is to lose another 10 lbs before surgery, so I have about 7 weeks or so to lose a some weight.

I have not picked out a Dr yet. I know it seems rather strange but we have good family friends in Colombia & they have offered to take us in to their home & help us look for a Dr. From what our Colombian friends have said to me, it would be best for them to take me to a the Dr's of my choice, see how the patient-Dr relationship goes & if I don't feel comfortable, we can continue looking into other Dr's. From the moment I pick out my Dr, to getting a surgery time & date it will be no more then 48 hours. If this is indeed true, I'm super excited about it! My plane ticket is for 5 weeks & I even purchased insurance, just in case I need more time for whatever reason.

Any advice any of you current dolls could give me, Dr's, recovery homes, etc. I'd really appreciate it! I'm interested in Villalobos, Plazas, Henao & Jimenez. Not sure if there's any other great surgeons I'm missing.

I thank the Lord for being able to afford this financially. Without Him, none of this would be possible. I also thank God for my amazing hubby, as he is paying for this. He has slight insecurities that we are trying to work on but I trust that the Lord will grant him peace & tranquility. Thank you ladies for reading my story & for any advice you all can share with me. If I can answer any questions, please let me know. Hugs dolls!
Dr. Juan Manual Florez