28yrs Old 1kid 5'5 145lbs Black African American Female - Calhoun, GA

When I first had my procedure it was hard for me...

When I first had my procedure it was hard for me to find many photos of a lift w/ implant done on black women. So I wanted to add my journey in pictures. The good bad and very ugly lol. I feel sites always show you before and after but they always leave out the inbetween part. And there's a reason! I had a melt down on my bathroom floor the week after when they took the tape off. I cried for an hour straight! The buckling of the skin, ripples, dimples, etc... I want people to know it gets better and they aren't alone. I'm an exotic dancer/ stripper. I went back to work exactly a month later (4weeks). If this applies to you, NO POLE TRICKS UNTIL AROUND WEEK 8!!! Right now I'm a few days shy of 3mths post opt. I was already a saggy 34D I got a 400cc memory gel (silicone) implant under the muscle it took me to a 32DD though it looks like I'm a full D. I can fit a 34D or 32DD bra. I have no idea why my pics are upside down I will try to fix them. I hope this helps someone! Good luck!

6mth/8mth/over a year post op

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Doctor Nease at Southern Surgical Arts. I live in Atlanta but they have offices in Calhoun,GA and Chattanooga,TN. It's an hour drive and so worth it. Doctor Deal did a lift&implant on my co worker which turned out great that's how I heard about them originally. Everyone at this office both cities is lovely. Sweet, knowledgable, informative, and patient. I would refer everyone to them if you live somewhere else it's deffinetly worth the drive or flight. No need to go to Miami, LA, or Dominican Republic for top quality work. Look at their website. Tons of pictures that was also a plus for me. I like to see the work.