Consultation review: I Agree with Her AVOID Dr Perron - Calgary, AB

I just read about how this Perron guy and his...

I just read about how this Perron guy and his staff treated their patient who was not satisfied by the results and a ridiculous 2/3 price of the original price to fix the problem.

I met him once for Lipo that is exactly the impression I got from his and his staff. I am a psychologist and it is my job to read people from their attitude and language they speak and I am very good.

I probably talked to more than 100 people about where to go and who to go to get my surgery done. I was actually recommended about going to LA even though it would cost me much more. I did not buy into it because there are surgeons in Calgary too and I did not think paying almost twice as much was worth including flights and accommodation.

After I did psycho analysis on Perron and his staff I believe that she said they are all about money and do not care if the results don't come out the way you want. The results are not guaranteed and everyone knows that. But working on dissatisfaction from what you were promised by the doctor is extremely important. After you spend so much money and research, think about how frustrating and depressing you can be if the doctor tries to avoid responsibilities and turn your pain into another opportunity to make money.

Do not go to Perron.

I did my work done in LA. I am not going to tell you who it was because it could look like i endorse someone else to harm Perron. I am not trying to harm him. I am trying to help you with your financial loss and mental stress you have to deal with with Perron and his staff.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon