36yrs Old, 2 Kids BA and Minor Lift - Calgary, AB

I've been considering Breast augmentation for a...

I've been considering Breast augmentation for a while now. I've always been smaller chested. Im a 38C. A lot of people were shocked to hear I wanted to get my boobs done because I always looked like I had some. Ah the beauty and wonder of a well padded bra. My surgeon will be going in through the areola. Id love to hear from anyone who has had theirs done this way. I would live to hear from all the ladies that have theirs done regardless of which form of entry. What im really concerned about Is the pain. Id love to hear your experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly. I'll be going with 700cc ultra high profile gummy bear implants. As suggested by my surgeon. Im short and overweight and my surgeon said these would give me the results im going for. He said I have the frame to support such large implants. I look forward to hearing from you.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon

Very straight to the point. Didn't rush but didn't waste any time. Was very matter of fact about everything. He definitely knows what he's talking about. He's very brutally honest. He'll tell it like it is. I totally trust his judgment.