Nose Job Complete!

Well I can't even begin to describe how awful my...

Well I can't even begin to describe how awful my recovery was, no amount of research or you tube videos could have prepared me... but with that said, I am happy I finally did it! I still have a few concerns with the healing,however, it all comes from my nose still being swollen I think, so I just need to be patient and give it time. I am currently 6 weeks post op and am starting to feel normal again,but working out is still causing me issues if I workout too hard, just have to take it a bit easier for a little while. I did have my nose broken so it is still very tender to touch and I am having issues with the dissolvable sutures in the inside of my nose. It almost seems like they were 'spitting' (yes that is what google told me)but the Dr assured me it is just inflammation and should resolve itself once they dissolve. The last battle I still have is very dark circles under my eyes, with that said, I did have them before surgery but they seem much more pronounced after my surgery.. again I am told these will go away with time. Soooo if you take anything from my review or are considering doing surgery yourself, you HAVE to give it TIME post surgery!!
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

she is very personable and makes you feel at ease. I knew after my original consult with her that she was the surgeon I wanted to go with. She spent lots of time going thorough photos with me during the consult and answered any questions I had.