Rhinoplasty: Dorsal Bump Reduction and Reduction of Bump from a Sporting Accident - Calgary, AB

My unsymmetrical nose caused by an elbow to the...

My unsymmetrical nose caused by an elbow to the face as a child has always left me just a bit self-conscience. Add to that a natural dorsal bump and many years later the bit turned into sizeable level of self conscience. After a few people had asked or noticed that my nose had been broken I decided I wasn't a paranoid hypochondriac and that if I wanted to change how I felt about my face I might actually have to fix what was broken. I only wished I hadn't waited so long. Dr. Z and her staff were amazing, I am now 2 months post op and completely satisfied with my new nose. It is better that I had imagined and I finally feel at peace with my appearance. It took 1-2 weeks after the tape cast came off to get used to my new appearance, but I never had any doubt that I wouldn't love it, it was just strange for a moment to see your face had changed (to me it was drastic, in actuality I still looked like myself just improved). The first 2 weeks recovery isn't fun but still completely worth it and it should be mentioned I'm not tough... It's merely uncomfortable and inconvenient for a short while. I had to be back at work 3 weeks after surgery and felt fine and as if the swelling was barely noticeable and certainly wasn't at all to anybody but me. I highly recommend Dr. Zachary, I am very glad I trusted her as my doctor. (Cost is in CDN dollars)
Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kristina Zachary was fantastic. Dr. Z is an artist and is completely sweet, kind and professional. She is an expert and specialist in facial cosmetic surgery and why would you trust your face to anyone but the best you can find. It's worth the money to go to the best and have them do it right the first time. She makes herself extremely available to answer questions (I didn't have any though, as I was well informed and had no complications). Her office and the surgical centre she uses are both extremely private and discreet, I greatly appreciated the feeling of privacy before, during and after my operation.