23 Years Old, Unhappy with Flat Nose

Dr. Zakhary is not only AMAZING at what she does,...

Dr. Zakhary is not only AMAZING at what she does, but in general she is a really great person. From the first moment I met her, she was very friendly, honest, and knew exactly what I was wanting. I felt like I had been her friend for years already. I came across her site from looking at Google, so I was calling around a few places looking for some quotes and answers to my questions about nose surgery. The women at the front desk are truly so smart, so thorough, so friendly, and really explained everything to me right from the get-go. I booked with them right away because no other place I had called even compared to Dr. Zakhary's office, including price comparisons. Shelby (patient consultant) was absolutely amazing as well, and really worked on building a relationship with me. I respect Dr. Zakhary and her office so much, because she was very honest with me about the pros and cons of the surgery, the risks, and really told me to think about my decision before making it, rather than throwing sale pitches at me. Their process was so bang-on in helping me to decide if I should follow through with the surgery, and they covered all their bases. She made me so comfortable on surgery day, and even gave me a hug when greeting me, and even comfort my mom as she cried before my surgery. I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY NOSE... it is even better than I imagined it would be. Every follow up appointment has gone great, and she shows me before and after photos which makes me so happy. She genuinely seems excited about the work she did, which makes me feel even happier! Not only do I think she is an amazing surgeon, but a really great person as well, which is why I have no problem giving her such a high recommendation. Thank you so much to you and your amazing team!

3 Weeks Post Op

Side photos from my 3 weeks post op

Before and After Photos (3 weeks)

Calgary Facial Plastic Surgeon