Happy So Far with my Eyeliner - Calgary, AB

I decided to go for permanent eyeliner primarily...

I decided to go for permanent eyeliner primarily because I was so happy with the work I had previously received from Nicole at #InkedbyNicole, but also because I think I needed the natural looking enhancement. I sincerely and diligently researched this procedure as I do for all my face enhancements. The cost was very reasonable and totally worth it. I cannot say enough about Nicole and her professionalism, honesty and integrity to her profession and workmanship. I am completely secure with her demeanour, professionalism and perfectionism she shares with me and the work she's done on me.
I will say this! Do your research!!!! Talk to others who have seen the professional your wanting to do any procedure on you, ask for referrals if your uncomfortable in any way at all and if your gut says no then don't do it! You will thank yourself when your satisfied with the work you ultimately receive by someone who has the same goals for you in mind.
I have a touch up to receive in 6-8 weeks and I think I will extend both ends of my eyeliner but as discussed with Nicole we both thought it was better to be conservative and not Amy Winehouse. I will add additional photos as I have them but I did want to share my joy in the work I had done today!
Oh oh oh my left eye was not painful at all but my right eye! Damn it was it uncomfortable! Quite painful really but as I've said before.... Eye on the prize and no pain no gain! Theres joy in the aftermath of sacrifice lol good luck to you all!

Little swollen today

Still happy but I woke up a bit swollen this am

I am looking forward to my touch up in 6 weeks to extend the line towards my eye more and maybe get it a bit thicker

Ready for more!

I'm definitely still healing but I can see the difference from my eyes before and after.
It's amazing what a little line can do!
I can't wait to go back and get my touch up, but that will probably not be until September.
Sorry for the fuzzy photos but I just can't get my phone to take better ones which is surprising for a 6 lol
Good luck everyone!

Touch up day!

Well last night I went for my eyeliner touch up and I couldn't be happier!
This AGAIN hurt like hell though. I don't understand why I'm such a baby with my eyelids but it is what it is.
My appointment was about an hour and I love Nicole so much I could've stayed 2 lol we really have a great time during the session
Shortly after she put freezing on my eyes she started tattooing
We both decided to make the line a bit thicker and come more completely towards the corner of my eyes. To close though, Nicole mentioned that it actually makes the eyes look too close together
All and all I'm super happy and it really is surprising what such a small line can do for me in my daily routine.
If anyone is considering this it is worth it but for me very painful
Love how it looks!
You can see how swollen I am today in these pics
I will repost again with the final look when my swelling goes down

So swollen! Lol

This pic is only a few hours after the last ones but you can see my lids are very red and swollen
There's no pain though