Eyebrow Tattoo Took off 5 Years! - Calgary, AB

My sister sent me a link to "cinnamon girl" here...

My sister sent me a link to "cinnamon girl" here in Calgary. I went in for a consultation November of 2015 and was too scared to even think properly let alone get any tattooing done. I regretfully left with no eyebrows.

Now it's important to understand that I have very little hair everywhere on my body and me not having any eyebrows was not from over plucking. If you referenced to my other reviews you will see that I also had scalp pigmentation done and I will return again for more of that when finances permit.

February of 2016, this year I called to book my eyebrow microblading. This procedure is done with a "pen" type device that is dipped in ink and essentially scraped into the skin with hair like lengths. This gives the most realistic looking tattoos so far, ever! I could not be happier

I will post before and after pics.

Daily it used to take me 20-30 minutes just to color in properly my eyebrows. Now, it takes me 5.

I would like to explore getting another touchup done so that I don't have to do anything or any colouring in to my brows.

This is definitely worth the cost and I would strongly suggest seeing someone with experience. Jody is the lady who I saw and she has been doing these type of procedures for over 15 years so she knows what she's doing. I would also suggest NOT seeing someone who used an electric regular tattoo gun unless you want fake, coloured in brows that are noticeably horrible in my opinion.

Good luck everyone!

Day of

Right after the procedure it's important not to freak out she mentioned because your eyebrows are so dark lol
I didn't but I have to be honest I was concerned but after 4 weeks my worry was put to rest from my new found eyebrow confidence

Bare

This photo is of what I had for eyebrows before the microblading

This is daily

Now this is what I have without any real effort to accentuate my brows! It saves me 20 minutes a day getting ready
I used to dye my brows every 2 days and I did that for over 10 years but not anymore!
Jody from Cinnamon Girl