What a Mistake! Rhinoplasty, Not Once but Twice! Calgary, AB

I had wanted a nose job ever since I could...

I had wanted a nose job ever since I could remember and finally at 19 I got one done. After research and consultations I chose Dr. Perron- but man was that a mistake. I felt reassured he knew what I wanted and he said he could deliver but on the day of my surgery he came up to me and asked me what I wanted and this confused me as we had discussed before, but now clearly he had forgotten or not made any notes. So I explained again and I felt very rushed before going in to the operating room and not at all reassured. Looking back I should have stopped him and made it extremely clear what I wanted. So one year later, after he had not once followed up with me but I had called his office numerous times with questions, I went back disappointed that my "new" nose looked very similar to my "old" nose, so much so I could barely tell a difference in photos or real life. This time I was very prepared and very clear what I wanted, I had photos printed and I even drew detailed diagrams. I was not charged for the second operation, but I was also wide awake but my face had ben numbed by about 40 needles. The operation lasted almost 2 hours. I can remember the whole thing including all the awful sounds of my bone being broken with a hammer. I could even feel pain when he poked at the old scar tissue from the first operation. I was more confident he would deliver this time but now again, one year later, it is as though the operation was temporary because my nose looks virtually the same. At first I could notice differences, and I am very careful with my nose and, despite his lack of follow up care, I taped (and continue to) my nose while I sleep so I was optimistic this outcome would be different! But I am very disappointed and I will not be going back for a third time and would not recommend him to anyone who wants to treated like a cared for patient and not a bag of money. Do your research and find someone else, he may have a convenient schedule but he is very expensive for a brutal outcome.
Calgary Plastic Surgeon